Trending

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Chelsea left back Baba Rahman completes loan move to Schalke

Abdul Baba Rahman


Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman has joined German club Schalke 04 on a season-long loan deal.

While both the clubs are yet to confirm the move but it seems it is only a matter of time before they do so, as the player has passed his medical and was pictured signing the new contract at the German club.

The 22-year-old Ghana defender joined Chelsea from Augsburg only last summer, signing a five-year deal, but he has been deemed surplus to requirements at the club.

He made 23 appearances for the Blues in 2015/16 but is now all set to ply trade in Germany for the upcoming season. According to Sky Sources, he was undergoing a medical in Gelsenkirchen, while images have appeared on the web that the player is signing a contract with the German club.

Rahman is a highly talented youngster but he needs to play regularly. He could still be an important player for Chelsea should he impress at the German club and continue his development. Let’s hope he gets some valuable game time in Germany; enjoy a fruitful 2016-17 campaign and surpass the heights he achieved while playing for Augsburg.

1 comment:

  1. MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE BE POLITE

ENGAGEYA